Sunday 3 November 2013

My first post! Lot's of cakes!

Here goes for my first post on my new cake blog. I thought this would be a great idea to keep all of my photo's in one place. I'm obviously a bit behind in posts so I will share some of my cakes so far and then add more as they come.



Cute baby girl cupcakes I made for a teacher going on Maternity leave.




And some pretty butterfly and flower cupcakes.
 
 
Below are a few photo's of the giant cupcake I made for my daughters 1st birthday cake smash!

 

 
 
 
 
This is a sweet pink ombre tower cake with sugar paste roses on top.
 
 
 


Some pretty cupcakes using Brush Embroidery!




Super cute 6" cakes for twins Noah & Tilly! Chocolate mud cake with ganache, and covered with fondant.


Tilly's Owl cake...

 



 
Noah's Rocket cake...




 
 

There's still lots more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment